Thursday, September 5, 2013

God does not give the spirit of fear.

It has been a long time since I wrote on my blog. Lots of health problems have come since almost a year ago.
My husband had aneurysm repair then about four months later I had four bypass heart surgery.

After that my husband had bladder problems. The nurse at the hospital missed the bladder when she tried to put a catheter in. The catheter went into the urethra and problems started. He was finally taken by ambulance to Lawton Ok. to a larger hospital for our hospital finally decided they could do nothing for my husband.

It was a horrible experience for Jim as well as for me. The stress from all this caused me to begin a long road of anxiouity. I have not been the same since.

For any one who experiences anxiety you know it`s a evil thing to try to deal with. Knowing God is the only way that has gotten me to this day. Prayer and scripture which I stand on is all that has kept me sane.

I have had people tell me, "you do not look sick". What does that mean? Just because one looks good does not mean they are not going through major problems.

Unless one is going through this they have no clue what that person is going through. I hate to use the word mental but your mind races so fast that it has to be mental. What else would cause the anxious feeling?

I write about this now and will write about it more later hoping that someone will read this and reach out for someone who understands to talk to them.

Not everyone that goes through surgery experiences anxiety. My surgery added to mine although the surgeon said it did not cause it.
I agree several things started and added to the anxiety but the surgery also added to it.

I pray that if any one reads this and can relate to it please ask God to help you. Talk to some one who is going through it. Remember people will not understand unless they themselves or know someone who they see everyday go through it.

God has been and is my answer. I pray in His time and if it`s His will he will heal millions from this evil thing.

I call it evil because it is. Anxiety brings worry and fear and God told us He does not want us to worry or to be anxious about anything. He does not give us the spirit of fear. So trust God and ask God to increase our trust in Him.

Secure In Christ,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment